Model 4 Construction
- This model is different from the other models in having the craft sticks in the arches oriented vertically.
- The next five illustrations show how to construct this type of arch using sticky tabs.
- This description applies where any two arch section make contact.
- Wrap maskingtape spirally around a pencil with sticky side out.
- Remove the tape cylinder from the pencil.
- This should present no problem if the sticky side is on the outside.
- Cut a small length off the cylinder and connect the end of two craft sticks together as illustrated.
- This craft sticks should be at an angle approximating their final desposition.
- Cover over with two more craft sticks.
- Wrap the ends with tape on both sides of the sticky tab.
- The following images are views of a bridge using sticky tabs without the end wraps.